Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It Burns so Good!!!

So I started implementing what Kai showed me in weights after a half hour of low impact cardio (yay messed up knees!)
I did my core today, so I worked my obliques and abs as well as my back. The back was the hardest to figure out how to work, but luckily there is a rowing machine in my gym, that really works the lats. Which are so important to aerials!!!
Speaking of, Kai and I nailed our aerial today!!!!!!! We look hot!
So... comment a link to your favorite swing aerial :) If you aren't a dancer just youtube "swing dance aerial" and.... then you'll probably want to be one ;D

Oh and on a sad note, I am sitting at 178 as of two minutes ago -.- Stupid scale varies too much. I did stay under calories today though, so I've determined my weight dropping will pick up soon!!!! Encouragement is much appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. If you really want to lose weight, you'll need to watch more than just your calorie count. Make sure you're eating the right kinds of foods, and really watch out for packaged/preserved ANYTHING. The salts and preservatives affect your metabolism and how your body processes foods.

    ReplyDelete