Friday, May 28, 2010

Cheating

So I had to cheat yesterday. Between Swing, FYF meetings and chemistry I had been gone for nearly 7 hours. And I was famished by the time Ken picked me up. And tired. I just didn't want to go home and cook. So we went to Bento's. And I ordered what I usually do a Katsu chicken rice bowl. Which is like fried chicken and white rice-- and really not good for you. But then a funny thing happened. I ate the exact amount I used to (about 3/4ths of the bowl) but then got immense tummy aches afterwards! I think my stomach isn't used to eating a ton of food anymore. Which I guess is good, but kind of weird.
Anyway, do any of you know what that's about? Comment if you do please. Also, I'm going to get back on track today. I have not worked this hard just to give up because of a rough day -.-
Although, this weekend is a dance competition, and I'm not sure how well I'll be eating.......

2 comments:

  1. Could be your body isn't used to it. My sis stopped eating meat for a few months (for lent) and when it was over she had some steak. She puked it.
    It could be a similar reaction, on a smaller scale, if you haven't eaten fried foods in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS JUNE. WHERE'S YOUR NEXT UPDATE?!

    ReplyDelete